|Full Paper Submission Due:||May 8, 2021|
|Acceptance Notification:||June 17, 2021|
|Early Bird Registration Due:||June 24, 2021|
|Final Paper Submission Due:||July 1, 2021|
|Conference:||August 18-20, 2021|
We invite you to submit your papers on all aspects of computational intelligence to the 2nd International Conference on Robotics and Rehabilitation Intelligence, which will be organised by the University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK, on August 18-20, 2021.
ICRRI is a newly established international conference sponsored by Springer, IEEE SMCS Japan Chapter, IEEE SMCS Portsmouth Chapter, focusing on the advanced development of Intelligence in Robotics and Rehabilitation Engineering.
Topics of interest
- Human‐robot Interaction
- Robotic Vision
- Multi‐agent Systems and Control
- Robot Intelligence and Learning
- Robot Design and Control
- Robot Motion Analysis and Planning
- Medical Robot
- Robot Locomotion
- Mobile Robot and Navigation
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Artificial Intelligence in Rehabilitation
- Computational Intelligence in Rehabilitation
- Systems, Modeling and Simulation in Rehabilitation
- Neural and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Wearable Rehabilitation Systems
- Rehabilitation Education
- Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Policy on Healthcare Innovation and Commercialisation
The ICRRI 2021 features special sessions consisting of a minimum of 5 articles on new research topics and innovative applications. Papers in these sessions undergo a regular review process as those in general sessions. Prospective organisers should include a brief statement of purpose for the session as well as the abstracts of the papers.
Regular papers should be at least 12 pages (including references, figures and tables). Short papers should be at least 8 pages. All accepted and registered papers to be presented at regular sessions or special sessions are planned for publication in CCIS series of Springer, (final series approval is pending, dependent of the quality of papers). All the papers should be presented during the workshop.
Submissions must be formatted according to Springer Guidelines for Authors of Proceedings.
All papers for regular sessions and special sessions should be submitted through the Springer OCS online review system for ICRRI 2021.
- Paper submission: 8 May 2021
- Notification of paper acceptance: 17 June 2021
- Early bird registration due: 24 June 2021
- Camera-ready submission: 1 July 2021
- Conference: 18-20 August 2021